4/26/11

Mow Green: Cordless Electric Mowers at a discount

Hey Denverites.

This is for you! If you have a gas-guzzling, gas-fuming, oil-burning, earth-harming lawn mower and want to get in on the green revolution, SAVE some green too, then here is your chance.

Read more here and
Choose your mower here

I have had an electric cordless mower for three years. It is a Homelite. I loved it until this past spring when it died on me. I need a new battery but other than that, it rocks. It cuts just as good as an engine/gas-powered mower and you don't smell afterwards. Your air is clean and you never have to worry about running out of gas or changing the oil.

Take advantage of this program. You won't regret it. I have two friends that have this exact Neutron mower and they love it. Swear by it. NEVER at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment